Friday, May 1, 2009

Shutterbug

On the weekends, I've been devoting a lot of time to my photography class. I have the camera out constantly. I have over 300 pictures of every flower, bird, blade of grass in my yard...practicing aperture, depth, shutter, etc. I've also been getting a lot of the kids as they run around and play.

I think they are getting TOO used to seeing the camera because
they always have that "cheese" look on their face


Miss Boo

I got very bored taking pictures around the house and yard,
so I dragged the family to Darby Creek Nursery's open house last weekend.



This week's assignment is on Shutter Speed...so I need to get me some good water - wind - movement shots. Fun stuff!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a picture of the chicken soup in mid air, that's always a good freeze frame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails