Thursday, July 30, 2009

Only Silas...


Last night we were all in the van, Silas and Ella are in their car seats with their drink cups.
Silas says "I've got boogies on my cup"

"Gross!" Ella and I both yell.
"Did you get it off?" I ask him.
"No" - and I notice he's about to take a drink.
"STOP!" I tell him as I hand him a tissue.
Upon closer inspection I realize that the "boogies" are really just pulp from the lemonade that he's drinking (Thank God) but the fact that HE thinks it's boogies and is still going to take a drink...GROSS!

And last night he was also running around saying "Knock Knock, it's party o'clock!" Something that (I swear!) Justin and I don't go around saying... not even on Fridays. No clue where he heard this.


4 comments:

Margie said...

Who did they stay with most all of Saturday and part of Sunday?!?! Knock, Knock, it's party o'clock....Sarah and Brian?!? ;)

WineLover said...

oh yeah! now it all makes sense!!

Jim Brochowski said...

It's a good man who doesn't let any gross factor get in the way of his need for his beverage.

Gotta have priorities you know. ;-)

Jodi said...

So very Silas!!! Mystery solved- hmm what else have Sarah and Brian taught him!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails