Silas:
"Mama...the ducky bathroom toilet is plogged again!"
"Can I help you water the pasta?" (he means Hosta plants...)
Ella:
Silas asks - "Can I drive when I'm this big (holding his hands out)?
Ella responds - "You have to be 16 to drive and 18 to get kicked out of the house!"
Today at the zoo when we're looking at the new baby elephant...
Ella: "Wow, how big are elephant eggs???"

2 comments:
DON'T YA JUST HATE IT WHEN THE DUCKY TERLIT IS PLOGGED (AGAIN)?
I TRIED TO FRY AN ELEPHANT EGG ONCE BUT COULDN'T FIND A PAN BIG ENOUGH. (MAYBE THAT'S WHY YA DON'T SEE 'EM ON THE MENU)
SOUNDS LIKE ELLA IS JUST WAITING T0 TURN 18. LUCKY YOU.
EL PAPERINO AKA ALREADY 18 WITHOUT A LARGE ENOUGH PAN BUT WITH A PLOGGED TERLIT GUY
Christa, I am crying after reading this post! Your kids CRACK me up! Hope to see you soon!
Leslie :)
Post a Comment