
We left at 4:30am so that we would have plenty of time to enjoy the day there on Friday. The weather was beautiful (after a bit of rain on Saturday morning). The kids didn't sleep much on the drive but were pretty good. We rolled in by noon and stopped at a vineyard to celebrate our arrival.
We always make sure to watch closely for Hector Falls once we get into the area.
There is something about this beautiful area that I find very peaceful and relaxing (something besides just the wine)...I made my first trip to the Finger Lakes 16 years ago this month (and if you know that Mason will be 15 in July and can do a little math...November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, JULY!) and it has felt like a 2nd home since.
It was a perfectly perfect weekend and way to spend our anniversary - great family, great friends, great wine and incredibly beautiful views.Happy anniversary to us!
(slide show of all the pictures)

3 comments:
What great pictures!!! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!! I love the family pic!
So jealous....Can not wait to go someday! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment