Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09

Sunday was a beautiful day for the
Pumpkin Patch!
We made our annual trek to Kulhwein's (which has gotten quite expensive...) and had a great time on the hayride, in the corn maze and walking in the muddy pumpkin patch.

A man there with his 2 daughters
asked me to take a family picture of them,
and was nice enough to return the favor.
1st time we've had a picture of all of us there together.

Miss Ella looking all toothless and golden.

I always love being in the cornfield looking up on a blue sky day.
I like the contrast between the colors.

Even though Silas looks like such a big boy to me these days,
he still looks tiny in the middle of the corn maze.


Silas James lugging his perfect pumpkin around.

Ella on her pony ride. His name was Tony (for real).

Silas on his pony - his name was Gizmo (so says Si)

A quick flashback - this is one of my favorite pumpkin picking
photos of Mason (2002, age 7)

And 7 years later...Mason has a new hat that he likes to wear.
He's cool like that.

It was a perfect pumpkin picking day - sunny, not too cold, great colors...beautiful,
beautiful, beautiful. One of the reasons that it's my favorite time of year!!


1 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

I love these pictures! I wish we were close to an actual pumpkin patch. We went to one this last weekend as well, but they ship the pumpkins in from their farm in Utah. Not the same. I do love the family picture. I think I am going to steal it and put it up in the house. I need a recent picture of you guys! Love you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails