Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More pictures than words


I know that I've posted a LOT of Cleo pictures lately but this cat is just a trip. She sprawls like a Playboy pin-up.


rrrhhhh, growl like a Tiger girl!

Mr. Silas does NOT have a death grip on her -
she is quite happy to be there in his embrace...
really.

And this is NOT a pity shot of Zoe...who never gets a picture taken any more...

We've laid out blankets, kitty beds, etc - she likes the PopTart box...
to each her own.

though Ella did try to go around saying
"kitten for sale...5 dolla kitten for sale..."

And this is a tree. And a really pinky sky...2 of my favorite things.

I've had a very rough time taking pictures lately. My most favorite lens is going to have to be shipped off for repair. It just bit the dust which bums me out greatly. But I have a plan...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST "NAKED" TALK COMING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND NOW PLAYBOY CATS, WHAT IS A FELLA TO THINK? I'M JUST FLABBERGASTED I TELL YOU, JUST FLABBERGASTED!!

EL PAPERINO AKA FLABBERGASTED GUY

Related Posts with Thumbnails