99 piles of junk in my house, 99 piles of junk...sort one out, throw sh*t out...98 piles of junk in my house...
So, I pulled everything out of there, threw it all on the kitchen floor and started sorting and pitching. BAGS of candy left over from Easter and July 4th parade (tossed!), 5 purses from my various purse changes over the last year (or more...), stuff that needed dry cleaned, snacks, juices and pantry overflow, parts of Halloween costumes, on and on...
I see ALL this stuff scattered all over and I'm like "UGH, what have I done!?"
But I marched onward and continued sorting, tossing, sorting, tossing...sorting, tossing...
And then!
Hmmm, what can be next?

3 comments:
You can come do our house next. :)
And I really need some cabinets in my laundry room like yours. We have a wire shelf in there now and it sucks and you can sell all of the clutter that is supposed to be organized.
Kelly beat me to it! I was going to say that next up was my house, too!
It looks GREAT! I love the feeling of a clean organized room! :)
Post a Comment