Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

This year for Trick or Treat, we had a Pirate and a Vampirette. Mason went as himself with the scary mask that oozes blood, and took off with friends before picture time. Ella and Si had an awesome time running around with the neighborhood kids.

(Silas looks like he should be in a musical)

I was surprised that both made it almost the full 2 hours. Si and I went home just a little bit earlier than Ella and the girls.
Silas was in HEAVEN with his candy. They all did very well though and only had one piece of candy and then had fruit and yogurt for their bedtime snacks.

Silas chose a pixie stix for his piece of candy. It was is first time having one. He told me: "Mama, this is so good, it's going to be my favorite FOREVER."

Now I have to figure out a way to slowly begin getting the candy out of the house (without eating it)...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails