Thursday, September 2, 2010

Schoolapalooza 2010

Just like I thought it would...summer has FLOWN by and it's back to school again.  Time is a strange thing!
The kiddos have successfully completed the first week of school and almost a 2nd.  The schedule was a little rough at first - 3 kids, 3 schools at 3 different times but it's starting to flow now...just in time for no school on Monday!

First day pictures - Mason is thrilled as always to smile at 6:40am.
Mas in all his Sophomore glory!

Miss Boo is a big 2nd grader and her teacher will also be her teacher in 3rd grade. I can never remember the teacher's name (it's tough!) so it might take me this year and next to get it memorized!
We've been walking every day so far.  I love walking the kids to and from school. The girls keep asking me if they can walk by themselves and I would, but I'd miss it too much!
McKenna, Ella and Kelly walking to school
*Ella has her Skullcandy backpack.  She absolutely refused to get any other...

Si is doing afternoon preschool this year.  He was REALLY sad that he didn't have his old teacher but is right next door so he sees her all the time!  He gets to ride the bus to school from Kelly's. He looks like such a big boy getting on the bus.

(thanks for the bus pictures Kelly!)

 Hard to believe my baby is just a few months away from turning 5!

School must be really tuckering him out because he had an accident while sleeping the other night - while sleeping beside ME...and he peed all over my arm while I was sleeping. Then, after I put him back into his bed, he had a 2nd accident a few hours later.   It was a rough week with his potty mishaps!!

Ella is starting Girl Scouts next week and I think she will REALLY like it and we'll get to sell the cookies - YUM!! We're all looking forward to a GREAT school year!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails