Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It Really Just Sucks.

I know he's not really gone, she said, but the world still feels smaller to me today. {story people}

(Grandpa J and Ella - 2003)

James B. Juenger
7/15/1950 - 11/30/2010
The Lord bless you and keep you,
The Lord lift His countenance upon you,
And give you peace, and give you peace,
The Lord make His face to shine upon you,
And be gracious unto you, be gracious,
The Lord be gracious, gracious unto you.
Amen.

4 comments:

the4bulls said...

It does suck. I am so sorry for your family's loss. May Justin and the rest of your family feel the peace and love surrounding Grandpa J. My prayers are with you.

Jodi said...

Nothing sucks more and I am soo glad you all had special time with this past month or so!
I am truely blessed to be part of your lives and I am sooo grateful that I got to know Jim over the years!! Great Memories!
Love You!!

Jodi said...

Nothing sucks more and I am soo glad you all had special time with this past month or so!
I am truely blessed to be part of your lives and I am sooo grateful that I got to know Jim over the years!! Great Memories!
Love You!!

Kelly Syferd said...

Nothing sucks more then to lose a loved one. Many prayers for all of you. <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails