He absolutely loves it - he was grinning from ear to ear all evening after the cut. Ella and Mason were oohing and aahing over it and I think that made him feel really special.
He said something funny the other day -
Me: where did you get those mosquito bites?
Si: when I was outside eating my ice cream sandwich, because mosquitoes like ice cream sandwiches
Me: ouch
Si: yeah, I wish the mosquito would have taken bites from the ice cream and not ME.
It was funny how it said it - very deadpan :)
I travel to Los Angeles this week for work. I'm excited but I always get nervous about leaving the household. We all know it won't run nearly as smoothly without me (ha ha) - hopefully they will survive! ;)
Today was an incredibly gorgeous day. The temps went from 90 yesterday to 75 today - it was beautiful!
This was Silas on the swings...
This will be one of those photos that I'll look back at and know just how the day felt...
Much more to update - we had NY Youngers in town this weekend, but the alarm will go off in 4.5 hours and I need to get to sleep!

0 comments:
Post a Comment