Of course several were camera apps. I got a flower picture of course...

Justin fell asleep watching a movie with the kids tonight, which is common these days.

My LA trip was good but dang, that is a long flight!! Next week is Denver for a conference, then hopefully not too much more travel for the summer.
We had a few ripe strawberries from our patch today. They have been coming in pretty good this year. Justin worked a ton on the garden last weekend. The last few years the garden had so many weeds that it really was hard to keep with. He put mulch down this year and so far it has helped a ton.

Ok, that is all for now. My pointer finger is tired now :)
- Posted on the go from my iPhone

1 comments:
I heart my iphone! I couldn't get anything done with out it!! :) Enjoy!!
Post a Comment