Thursday, July 7, 2011

Such a Goofball!

I still have a lot of stuff (like my traveling, Ella's first girl scout camp and the 4th of July weekend) to update on but thought I'd share a couple pictures of my youngest goofball first.  Silas has been on a roll lately with his goofiness :)

For the 4th he decided to spike his mohawk and dye it blue 
The big mosquito bites on his head looks like the beginnings of either horns or nipples.  Poor kid has been getting eaten alive this summer!  I can't help but think that we might be damaging him now by allowing him to have a blue Mohawk and tattoos!

Yesterday the kids were playing with my phone and when I was scrolling through the pictures I found this one of Silas
His face just cracks me up.

Poor Ella has another black eye from jumping on the trampoline.  You can't see it too well here but it's a good one!

1 comments:

LGibbs said...

I love it! I think those might be horns!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails