Ella and Si were hanging out in the front room yesterday morning and the sun coming through the window was hitting them just right. Ella looks like such a big girl!
Si refused to take off his doggy pajama top yesterday but I did manage to get the bottoms off and real pants on him.
Miss Boo spends much of her time writing these days - there are some thing she can spell herself (Ella, Mason, snack and Barbie for example) and everything else we spend hours spelling out for her so she can write it down.
Mason is finally getting back into the swing of getting up at 6:10 - the bus comes at 6:50 for him. He was starting to sleep until 9am and a couple times 10am on break. Oh the life!

2 comments:
I love that couch. The material and style is just beautiful..I imagine it as a great prop! Oh yes....I can't forget how much I love the natural light!!
We think that you did good by getting real pants on Silas. Lately I can't get Lil'Will out of his pj's, especially the footy kind!
Post a Comment