Monday, March 10, 2008

Ella Margaret Patricia Lynn

Miss Boo came down stairs this morning - "Now I am 5" were the first words out of her mouth.

Bear with me on this longish post - I get so sentimental on the kids' birthdays - I love to remember the pregnancy, labor, bringing them home. We always sit down and look at the pictures and video on their birthdays.

With Ella, we tried to get pregnant for 2 years and 2 months - it took tons of fertility meds, many, many doctors visits - 5 inseminations and finally in vitro (and well over 250 shots and blood draws) before we finally got the positive pregnancy test (as opposed to the boys, which took about 2 bottles of wine).

Here are a few pictures:

One of my last big belly shots with Ella

For those that doubted that Justin would eat a Wendy's burger in front of me while I was in labor...(I've been ticked about that for 5 years!)
Justin and Sarah playing kickball in my labor and delivery room (glad they were having a good time!)

No sound on these 2 very short video clips of Justin with Ella shortly after she arrived - so sweet






Mason meets his baby sister


Ella in her "coming home" outfit

And first birthday
2nd birthday

3rd birthday (covering her ears while we sang to her)

4th birthday

And 5th birthday!!

(thanks to Melissa for the 4 and 5 birthday shots!)

3 comments:

Melissa Jones Photography said...

Happy Official Birthday! The coming outfit is too cute.

the4bulls said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Ella Boo!

Kelly Syferd said...

So adorable!!

And I totally laughed at Justin eating & playing ball while you were in labor. When I was in labor with Ethan, we had to hurry and get to the hospital so Greg wouldn't miss much of the Nascar race. Priorities!

Related Posts with Thumbnails