Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Such a Handy Man!

When I got the new desk, I started looking for a new filing cabinet or storage piece of some sort for the front room. I found this online at an unfinished wood place. I thought it was nice and Justin could stain it to match the desk. Well, it came in 1000 pieces that had to be glued and screwed together so he spent all day Saturday doing that. But only after he made some modifications to it as well. Here is what the piece looks like now - after it's been Pimp My Cart -ified



It is a dark, dark brown like the desk AND notice that he squared out all the door handles and cut groves in each door to match the desk - he's either a FREAK or pretty good at this kind of stuff :) Either way, I love it!!

2 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

It is beautiful! Justin did such a good job. I love the pimpified cart.

Kelly Syferd said...

Wow! I love that! I might have to come up with some jobs for him to do for me too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails