
Silas has been bugging the heck out of me for the last week to watch Bob (the) Builder - but I had taken the DVDs back to the library (and paid my extraordinary fine on them). Today at Target they had 2 BB DVDs for $5.50 each - bingo!
I brought them home and after Si's nap he saw them and asked to watch one. I put one in and then hugged him, saying "Mommy bought you Bob the Builder".
"Why?" he asked.
"Because I love you" I told him.
"I so happy" he said.
How cute is he??

2 comments:
You will have those memorized by tomorrow or they will be so worn out you will need to get a second set.
He sounds just like my little man!! I think it is so very cute. I am so glad that they will have something to bond over when we come out!
Post a Comment