The long, busy-busy weekend and week has taken it's toll on everyone around here. We are all in various stages of being very tired, cranky, crabby butts. We all need sleep, but can't seem to fall asleep or sleep well.
As a result I have a lot of cranky looking pictures...
I asked Si to share the baby doll with his cousin - do you see the look of disgust that I should even ask such a question?
and then the fit a while later when he didn't get his way (not sure about the 2-hat thing going on)
Why are my kids always the freaks? (Si and Ella w/cousin Hunter)
Ah, a normal picture - Silas, Jaden, Ella and Hunter (standing on the shed like pap-pa lets them...)

2 comments:
That first pic of Si is priceless. I have to admit seeing that face a time or two here lately.
And Ella & Justin.....so sweet! I love that they both were completely oblivious to you taking the pic. Those are always the best.
Si is getting a strong tude now- watch out.
Ella and Justin are adorable.
Post a Comment