It joggles - it jiggles - a tooth has fallen out!
Yep - Ella woke up this morning and her tooth fell out! That is the fastest tooth-falling-out time we've had around here. Hopefully the tooth fairy is prepared!She was giddy this morning between that and also going back to school finally (ahhh-laaaay-luuuuu-YA!!!)
Silas was sporting the "Calvin Klein for toddlers" look this morning.
Justin took over the downstairs today with pounding, sawing, hammering, nailing, stapling...on the floors, etc...so...this is where I sat up shop today. It was pretty hard to take myself serious professionally - sitting at a midget princess desk while talking to clients all day!
God forbid they make their way to my blog!
This is just a pic of Mason eating chicken wings but it was funny when Silas saw Mason and asked him if he was wearing Grandpa's shirt :)
And speaking of Mas - he's measuring at almost 5'7" these days!

5 comments:
Hey,
The tooth fairy better get on the ball. I can imagine how giddy she was since she got that way on Sunday when she realized it was loose. Mas does remind me of Grandpa- very observant to Si.
The floors are lookin good- good job to Justin. Hope he recovered from his injury.
Loved all the other updates I missed being in Kansas.
Silas is so cute. What does the tooth fairy bring these days?
I bet Justin will be happy when he has completed those floors.Looking good.
love the work station. reminds me of mine sometimes...
Does Ella read the blog? Don't worry I won't tell her that the tooth fairy brings $100 for the first tooth?
Oops! It sthlipped. ;-)
Cool pics.
Hope we get to see you all soon.
I'M BACK!!! AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO GET TO OR HAVE TIME TO PUT IN MY 2 CENTS FOR A WHILE (I KNOWS THAT YA MISSED ME MOST TERRIBLY), HERE I AM (AGAIN)!! OH BOY, OH JOY!!!
YO MOSAN - GREAT SHIRT!! MAY THERE BE MANY, MANY MORE. WHAT A PERCEPTIVE CHILD SILAS JAMES IS (besides being a fashion plate such as his grandfather).
I HOPE THAT THE TOOTH FAIRY WAS EXCEPTIONALLY GENEROUS TO ELLA. HEAVEN KNOWS THAT SHE DESERVES IT.
I WAS MORE THAN IMPRESSED WITH YOUR MAKESHIFT WORK STATION. IT WAS PROBABLY YOUR MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY IN A LONG TIME.
SINCE THE FLOOR IS ALMOST DONE, IT'S PROBABLY TOO LATE FOR THE RED DOG. SPEAKING ABOUT COLD ONES, HOW DID THE ICEPACK BOY MAKE OUT? ALL HEALED? OR STILL HAVING LINGERING EFFECTS? I WOULD HAVE BEEN AWFULLY DISAPPOINTED IFEN YOU HAD LET A LITTLE ICE STAND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PROCREATIVE "DUTIES", I MEAN IF THE NEED HAD A RISEN.
EL PAPERINO AKA DOESN'T LIKE ICE DOWN HIS PANTS GUY
PS - THE FLOORS LOOK FABULOUS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM. TOO BAD I CAN'T GET OUT THERE IN TIME TO HELP.
Post a Comment