"ewwww" I say, "where did you get that??!"
"my nose!" he tells me - DUH!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Silas is obsessed with fruit snacks. He wants them breakfast, lunch and dinner. So I use his addiction to get me some toddler lovin'. Today when he asked I said "give me a kiss" - he puckered up and I got my kiss. I said "give me a hug" - he hugged tight as can be and said "I squish you like a bug!" - he will definitely know how to woo the girls!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So the other day when I posted the picture of Ella sleeping in our bed, I failed to tell the long version of the story. She had gone upstairs to pout because she had gotten in trouble. She got into trouble because when the ice cream man came driving through the neighborhood, I told her NO because it was too close to dinner. Well, about 10 minutes later, she comes walking in the front door with ice cream in her hand.
#1 - she's not supposed to be out front by herself (she had been out back playing with Si and the neighbors)
#2 - I had just told her NO to ice cream
#3 - Ice cream truck guys are as scary as the fair carnies (sorry if I have any ice cream truck drivers/carnies following the blog- don't mean to offend) and so it totally freaked me out that she had gotten ice cream alone from him.
So she was pouting because she was in trouble and then fell asleep in our bed. I'm feeling a little bit like it was my fault - I had bribed her with a dollar on Friday so that she would wear the outfit that I wanted her to wear to school...and that $1 is what she bought the ice cream with...
oh what a tangled web we weave....but doesn't she look cute?

3 comments:
The boogie was memorable and made two blogs....
Ella looks adorable as usual, I guess you will think twice about bribering her again :)
Those pants are really cute. Kelly rarely puts up a fight but when she does it is usually one of my favorite outfits!
I agree, ice cream men are pretty scary. We all have to resort to bribery from time to time.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment