Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reunion Name Tags


So, our reunion organizers went to the trouble of creating name tags for all of us attending - with our Senior picture from the yearbook on the tag. Here is what mine looks like...the only thing that eased the blow of wearing that all night...is that there was not one girl among us who didn't have ginormous hair on her name tag.
Such an 80's girl!!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, I think we almost had the same hair do...
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Anonymous said...

THAT SURE IS ONE CUTE LITTLE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!!(NOT THAT YOU'RE NOT CUTE NOW) I LIKE THE PUFFY HAIR ! I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAD GANGS OF FUN (AT THE EXPENSE OF MY SON AND YOUR MOST FAVORITE BROTHER-IN-LAW WHO HAD TO WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF WHILST YOU WERE OUT PLAYING)(ACTUALLY, THEY PROBABLY GOT MORE DONE 'CAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SUPERVISE).
EL PAPERINO AKA PUFFY HAIR LIKEABLE GUY
P.S. I LIKE YOUR BLOG BETTER THAN EM'S, I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THE FUNNY LETTER THING ON HERS' BEFORE I CAN SIGN OFF.

James family and pets said...

Love the picture, I think my hair may have been a bit puffier than yours back then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails