We went to a Halloween Costume party at the James' - what a GREAT time we had! Here are some pictures to prove it...
I went as Sarah Palin. Justin was Todd, her commercial fisherman husband. He could have been the Gordon Fisherman too I guess.
I had my red jacket, glasses, $10K price tag on my jacket and baby Trig in my Bjorn carrier.
I had my red jacket, glasses, $10K price tag on my jacket and baby Trig in my Bjorn carrier.
As I was getting ready, I realized that I looked like hell and had very little time to get ready. So, I went with it....mussed up hair, penciled in black bags under my eyes...and made myself a tag to wear:
The Girls - Jodi, Jen, ME, Beth
Jay and Brenda or rather, Hugh and his PB Bunny
I won't tell you who's behind this is...
Fun Fun evening!!


4 comments:
You have my vote....
Those are awesome! So glad you guys had a fun night out.
Looks like a good time. Great costumes.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. I NOW KNOW WHY THEY MAKE THE KIDS DO HALLOWEEN A DAY EARLY. GOOD IDEA!
EL PAPERINO AKA NOT INVITED TO ANY SORT OF WHATSOEVER KIND OF HALLOWEEN PARTY GUY
Post a Comment