Saturday, December 20, 2008

Because the Kids Are SO Good...

We get a Santa visit a little early every year - and this year was no different. He arrived with a ho, ho, ho and a bag of goodies.

Yeah, Mason still believes in Santa ;)

Ella was a little uneasy but managed to sit by
Santa long enough
to get the present and a picture.

Silas enjoyed Santa's visit. Santa knew all about Si dressing up
like him at Halloween. He was flattered.



Mason, Ella and Silas with Santa.

All the kids with Santa! Mason, Sarah, Allysa,
Ashlee, Abbi, Alli,
Ella, Silas, Sam and Michael.
Santa and I chatted for awhile about what a nice tradition this has become. He's been paying a visit to our kids since 2001 - so he's really watched them grow up and seen our families expand.

2001
Santa with Mason, Abbi and Alli, and Sarah

4 comments:

stefanie g. said...

hey "follower"! (thanks btw!!)
kids look great with santa!!!

James family and pets said...

I love the old photo, especially Abbi and Alli.

Jim Brochowski said...

Love the tradition. Glad you included the old photo.

They just grow up so fast.

DougJillAbsandAl said...

Love the old pictures! I think that Santa may have come the first time in 2000. I have a picture of me pregnant sitting on his lap, with all the kids. I will have to scan that in for you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails