Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wasn't Me!

Whoops!!!
I had nothing to do with this...but I sat in my front room off and on all morning and watched everyone slipping and sliding around on the road and sidewalks. There was a bus stuck for about 20 minutes, the mail lady got stuck for about 30-40 minutes and then some poor guy came around the corner and ended up taking out the neighbor's mailbox.
The schools had a 2-hour delay this morning so Ella didn't have kindergarten. I saw the older kids walking and falling all over the place.
After seeing the mailbox destruction, I decided there was no way in heck that I was going out and so the kids and I stayed in all day. Them in their pj's - - I, at least, got dressed.
We'd best have some awfully NICE weather in February...winter's getting old already and it's not even officially here yet!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You had some free entertainment.
I agree the I am ready for winter to be gone.

James family and pets said...

Yes, it is going to be a bad winter.
Sarah fell down yesterday on her way to the bus stop, she hurt her wrist and arm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails