Monday, December 29, 2008

My Bologna Has a First Name....

It's G.R.O.S.S...
My Bologna has a 2nd name - it's N.A.S.T.Y...

Oh, I love to eat it every day (NOT!)
And if you ask me why I'll SAY....

(see for yourself)...




Holy Motherload of Mold Batman!
It's a common catch 22 around here - I avoid the cleaning of the fridge because I find stuff like this....I find stuff like this because.... (yeah, you get it...)
The running joke in my family is that my dad would just cut off the green stuff and eat it. But it's not really a joke, because seriously, he would. That's what growing up in the depression will do to you (or growing up with 4 girls and one bathroom...surely that has something to do with it).

I'm thinking that my New Year's resolution will have to be to check out ALL the drawers in the fridge when I do the mini-cleanings...though I could have just found the treatment for MRSA right in my very own fridge.

Anyone want to come over for dinner?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross! I have to clean out my mom's too and Im scared what will I find. No I wont come over for dinner!!!! You all enjoy!

Jodi said...

Now that the frig is clean, I may come over. I will be more cautious in the future :)
You could do some awesome experimenting.

Jim Brochowski said...

Ewww! Just Ewww!!

I got nothin'

Ewww!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails