In January 2003 - according to my photos:
Mason playing with his Transformer from Christmas.
I immediately notice that his ability to match his clothing
has not changed much in the last 6 years.
This is in our old house which is now the Bull's house.
I immediately notice that his ability to match his clothing
has not changed much in the last 6 years.
This is in our old house which is now the Bull's house.
Justin was at his annual SW sales meetings that they had in Nashville -
all I got was a few pictures and a coffee mug.
I was also 7 months pregnant at the time (with Ella) -
but apparently felt good enough
to go deep sea diving from the looks of the background.
When Ella was due, we moved Mason out of his room
(he got to choose which room he wanted) and into
the guest room, repainted it ocean colors and put
huge Wallies of sea creatures on the walls.
Little does he know that he's about to be attacked by a great white shark.
Mason was a silly guy at 7 1/2 years old. He was having a good time
being an only child for a few more months.
being an only child for a few more months.
We do not remember days; we remember moments.
~Cesare Pavese,
The Burning Brand
~Cesare Pavese,
The Burning Brand

3 comments:
He was so cute then- he will love to know you have some these pics on the blog...
lovin the flashbacks
Great flashback - I was thinking of doing something similar after I finish all the scanning. I may copy your idea! I did scan a couple of old pics with Mason in them, but you probably gave them to me so you must have them - one has my girls wearing princess dresses and Mason is, of course, Batman. (Let me know if you want me to email it.)
Post a Comment