Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lame Lame Lame


I'm frustrated that I have not had time to update the blog recently...it's been busy, busy, busy.
All I can say is that in a time when the economy is in the crapper, I am very blessed to have a job that is booming and will likely kill me before the job market and unemployment rate get any better!

I will be updating soon on:
- the passing of my grandpa Jack last week :(
- a wonderful time with the girls at Indian Lake
- more pictures of my kids and their funny faces
- a new class that I am taking
- how much I just want to sleep when it's cold, rainy/snowy/rainy/snowy and GRAY out - especially when the day before was sunny and almost 70!!

This 30 second post has sucked the remaining life right out of me...bed time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up WhineLover.

Anonymous said...

PO, PO, POCHITO!!! WITH THE LIFE JUST SUCKED OUT OF YOU, YA'LL (I DID THAT SO THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE TWO "YOU"S TOGETHER. I ACTUALLY THINK THAT IT WAS RATHER CLEVER OF ME. HOWEVER THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME IS IT? IT'S ABOUT YOU, YOU AND YOU!!!)MUST JUST BE A SHELL OF YOUR FORMER SELF AND WOULD BE A REAL CHEAP DATE FINALLY (JUST RUMORS ABOUT YOUR TORID PAST WHICH I'M SURE MAY NOT BE TRUE).

EL PAPERINO AKA UNRUMORED GUY

shiguy4076 said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I hope you get some rest.

Jodi said...

I am with you friend- I know I am blessed to have a job but this week has been nuts!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear about your Grandpa Jack. You need to come here and go wine tastings with me. I need to get out also. I need to go far far away from here. well take care of yourself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails