Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

2011 - that seems impossible!!  It was a perfect 1st day of the year, lazing on the couch while watching football all day in pajamas (well, me anyway). And Amanda is here spending the day with us before she heads home to NY tomorrow.
I can't say that I'm sad to see 2010 go.  It was not an easy year. I'm really looking for a fresh start with 2011.  And we've got some exciting things to look forward to (like some friends and family having babies!!).  I decided that 2011 will be our Year of Significant Progress.  We have had too many things on the To Do list for too long.  I want this to be the year that we get some of these things done!  So I hope to be able to share the things on our YOSP list and what we manage to achieve.

But for now, I am going to go enjoy the last hour of the first day of 2011 :)

A Happy and Blessed 2011 to all!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails