Friday, February 11, 2011

Father Daughter Dance

Ella and Justin went to a Girl Scout Father Daughter dance this evening.  Justin was all hobbling around with a sore back and knees after putting down a floor this week...Ella is still tired from being sick with that stomach bug and has a nasty cough. But they still went and had some fun.
And they looked pretty cute too :)

I'm SOOOO happy that we don't have soccer tomorrow morning.  We play on Tuesday and have the next 2 Saturday mornings off.  I hope the kids sleep in and get a lot of rest this weekend. 

I ran for the first time outside last night - in about 12 degree weather!  I met Sarah at the Park of Roses and we ran a little over 5 miles with the Cbus Pacers group. It was fun and I hope to do it again soon. I was all layered up and not the least bit cold, or too hot.  Now it's really making me want warmer weather to get here soon!
And now that I have everyone else all tucked in for the night, I think I am headed that way too.  Gotta get a good night's sleep so that we can have another productive weekend!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails