Monday, February 14, 2011

Justin's Birthday

Justin celebrated his birthday yesterday - though there wasn't too much celebrating going on because he had the dreaded stomach virus and spent the majority of the day in bed.  He got up long enough to make some breakfast and then went back to bed until dinner time...the poor guy - that's no way to spend a birthday!

He requested a pot roast for dinner and a carrot cake. I made him both. This was his birthday card:
I made it a bundt cake and when Justin commented on it I said, "Yeah, I really like bundt cakes."   Ella looked at me all strange and when I ask her what was wrong, she wanted to know why I would like "butt cakes".  So I guess from now on, carrot cake will be known as "booger butt cake" around here.

We did get to sing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy.




Hopefully Valentine's Day will be a better day for him!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails