Friday, June 3, 2011

Preschool Graduation and All Star Soccer

Busy week for the OH Youngers!  While still recovering from the fun but tiring holiday weekend, we had to get back in the swing of things pretty quickly with Silas' graduation on Wednesday night.  It was so cute and made me cry (or course).  He was so excited and proud of his cap and diploma.

They sang a graduation song


and he got his preschool diploma.



It sounded SO crazy for his principal to say that he will be the Class of 2024 - and yet, (not) so long ago, I remember thinking that Mason's class of 2013 was forever away...and now it's just around the corner!

I love seeing my little guy still holding hands and looking little.  I know those days are numbered.

On Thursday night, Ella had her All Star soccer game (the one that got canceled with all the storms last week).  It was a great game!  Ella scored an awesome goal and her team won 4-3. She is so competitive on the field.  It's so fun to watch.

I love when she sits on the ball and watches the game.

She and her Cheetah teammates (Avery and Alice) had fun playing together one last time.  We get new teams with the Fall season :(  We will really miss the Cheetah girls that we played with the past 2 seasons!
I'm already looking forward to the next soccer season.  I hope to get E in a summer soccer camp so that she can learn some new stuff over the summer. 

Tomorrow morning, Justin and I will set out on our own competitive adventure - it's FINALLY Warrior Dash time!  Really, the only competition is between me and death.  I'll be happy with crossing the finish line in one piece so that I can sit (or lay) and enjoy my Warrior Beer!

1 comments:

Mary said...

2024 does sound crazy!
Good luck tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails