Friday, April 25, 2008
The grossest thing ever!
While getting something that Silas had dropped under the kitchen table, I happened to catch a look under Si's booster chair. What I saw was so incredibly disgusting that I about barfed right then and there. Things have been so busy and crazy lately that I honestly can't remember the last time I took his booster seat off and wiped the chair down - I did take a picture but I'm too ashamed to post it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, we so understand the disgusting things that can get there. With Lil'Will I honestly didn't even think to look there until one day I had to move his chair and oh, was I embarrassed that I had never thought to clean out from under the chair! I am impressed that you took a picture!
Em
Post a Comment