Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby J.


Is no longer a baby anymore! I told him this morning - Happy Birthday Silas! and he ran around yelling I'm 3!! I'm 3!!
I said Mommy wants to give her baby a hug and he said I not a baby, I'm 3!





My email that went out when Silas was born:

Hi to everyone!
We wanted to let you know that Baby J. is here and doing great. The
labor/delivery was incredibly short and easy and we're all doing very well.

Silas James Christopher J. arrived at 2:38pm on December 26th. He
weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and is 19 & 1/2 inches long. I've attached a couple pictures.

Happy New Year to everyone!
love, Justin, Christa, Mason, Ella and Silas!

I didn't write a poem for Silas today - I couldn't find anything to rhyme with "rotten", "snuggle-bug" or "cutest stinkin' kid ever" -
- he's the light of our lives and so very loved.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILAS JAMES!!
We love you!!


8 comments:

James family and pets said...

So cute, Happy Birthday Si!

Kelly Syferd said...

Happy birthday Silas!!!

Jim Brochowski said...

Happy Birthday Silas.

Am thinkin' your Mommy is quite clever. ;-)

Love,

The Brochowski family.

Jodi said...

I am pretty sure he had a great day.
There are a few pics that remind me of Mas.
Happy b-day- Silas

Jodi said...

I am pretty sure he had a great day.
There are a few pics that remind me of Mas.
Happy b-day- Silas

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Silas. He's such a cute boy.

stefanie g. said...

totally adorable.

DougJillAbsandAl said...

hope you all had a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails