Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hear That?

THAT is The Sound of Silence - ah...it's 8:06 a.m. and my kids are still sleeping, Justin left about an hour ago for work...and I have a beautifully silent home (which I am sure I just jinxed!).


My word, these two have the most amazing voices. Two bad they can't get along.

This is definitely my favorite time of day - I'm not a night owl, contrary to some of my midnight posting. I much prefer predawn and watching the sun come up. It's about the only time of day that I feel like I've got it together, "I can do this, that and the other today" - much of it doesn't end up getting done, but at least for a moment I feel like it's possible - because later in the day it's just overwhelming.

But for now, I'm Feelin' Groovy

4 comments:

WineLover said...

Silent time is over...

Kelly Syferd said...

So you got 15 minutes of silence? I guess that is better than nothing!
I used to be much more of a morning person then I am now. I have noticed the older I get, the later I like to stay up. Too bad I am not doing anything productive but I do enjoy the silence.

Jim Brochowski said...

I'm a big time night owl. It's one thing I'd really like to change. Somehow, it just keeps getting put off.

I have huge admiration for morning people. They seem to be so much more productive on a regular basis.

Yet another reason why I'm one of your fans. ;-)

Anonymous said...

WOW - THESE GUYS WERE BIG WHEN I WAS YOUNG, OR IS THAT YOUNGER? (SOMETIMES I JUST PLUM (DEFINATELY NOT STEPHANIE) FORGET (THAT IS ASSUMING THAT I EVEN KNEW IT IN THE FIRST PLACE).
SO "GROOVE ON" GIRL !!!!!

EL PAPERINO AKA RED DOG DELIVERY GUY (I DID,I DID,I DID !!!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails