Tonight was seafood night - we got scallops and shrimp, grilled them and made pasta, Beth's dad's corn recipe, salad, wine...yum!
As I've mentioned, the pool has been a great thing...when the adults are tired and wanting to come back from the beach, we can all jump into the pool for a few more hours. There are several decks that overlook the pool, so an adult can always be watching them without being out in the sun with them.
Ella and Silas cracked me up today. Within 2 minutes of being at the beach, they both (separately) came up and told me how much they hate the sand! Honestly, I'm not a fan either but I'm learning to live with it :)
The crabbing this year is so much better than last year, but not as good as the years before. The crabs are smaller than they have been in the past. It's hard to catch the baby crabs - but still fun!
I think I need to make this picture into a postcard. That's Ella, Silas and Justin to the left of the beach chair. I love the nostalgic photo options.
Uncle Tim bought Silas (and Margie :) some snorkel gear today. Si LOVED it and spent hours in the pool playing with it. He sounds like Darth Vader when he swims with it but had a blast.
Now to bed...in the hopes to make it up for another sunrise!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment