Silas got really good in the pool - he was swimming across the length of the pool with the snorkel and then without. He swam for hours on end!
I loved being back in a place where I could just walk out to the beach and catch the sunrise over the ocean. I didn't make it over to the sound side for any sunsets though this year.
Mom and Dad, walking down to the beach to watch the kids play.
Friday was pretty windy and Silas wanted a kite. We went to Kitty Hawk kites and picked up a little kite for him. They ran up and down the beach with it and had no problems keeping it in the air.
Family pictures are always a cranky time. I'll have to Photoshop some happy faces on I guess :)
(Notice that Margie, Justin and I are all wearing out Life is Good t-shirts. There was a LIG store in Nags Head and I stocked up on my favorites - that made me very happy!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment