Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OBX Sunrise

I finally made it out for a sunrise this morning - after only about 5 hours of sleep. It was worth it! I also went for a run at 7:30am thinking it would still be less deathly hot - NOT! 4.5 miles and I was about to die. If I had gone prior to sunrise, it might have been okay...and that's probably not going to happen!














Having the pool at the house is great. We can get our ocean/beach in a few times a day and then spend the rest of the day lounging at the pool. I'm liking it!



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

RI Youngers said...

We are enjoying your posts and photos! Impressed that you got up so early and ran! Shawn and I keep talking about exercising but it is not happening! Post pictures of the kids and house!! The kids would love to see " the cousins"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails