Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Pictures


Mother's Day was a beautiful day. Gorgeous, sunny weather. Justin took us to buy some supplies for 2 projects he wanted to help the kids make for Mother's Day. They painted ceramic pots - each kiddo making their very own. We also bought some flowers to go into the pots. The 2nd project was a cement handprint kit. Mason could barely get his handprint to fit (seems he's got ginormous hands for a 13 year old!). I enjoyed watching them, while taking pictures and drinking mimosas (my traditional Mother's Day drink :-)



Here's how the pots turned out - love them!
L to R: Ella's, Si's and Mason's

Mom and Dad came over for a visit that evening.
They gave her a pot too with their handprints on it.


I even got them to pose for a picture together for me!
Such love bugs!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE, SWEET, LOVABLE KIDDIES. NOT AS GUSHY OR MUSHY AS THE LAST POST. I'M GLAD THE YOUR DAY WAS WONDERFUL.

EL PAPERINO AKA WONDERING IF HE GETS A FLOWER POT FOR FATHERS DAY GUY

Related Posts with Thumbnails