Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remedy for Being Cold

Another Silas James moment today. I was pulling my sweater around me and said:

"oh, I'm cold"
"you're cold mommy?" he asked.
"yes, I'm cold"
"maybe you need to go poopy" he says.

1. Does a 3 year old know what sarcasm is and how to use it?
2. Do I
really say that to them every time there is a bellyache, toothache, boo-boo?
3. Reminded me of Tim Hawkins talking about moms:


2 comments:

Jodi said...

I just think he has alittle obsession with pee and poop right now. However, if anyone will understand and be able to use sarcasm at a young age- your children would be the ones and Si is at the top of my list.

Anonymous said...

I DON'T KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT NO SARCASM, BUT IFEN YOU DO FIND YOURSELF A LITTLE "BOUND UP" AT THE MOMENT I CAN RECOMMEND A GOOD FIBER SUPPLEMENT, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU MIGHT WANT AND OR NEED SOMETHING A LITTLE FASTER ACTING THAN THAT, IN WHICH CASE I THINK THAT YOU OUGHTA ASK JP.

EL PAPERINO AKA NOT BOUND UP GUY

Related Posts with Thumbnails