Yesterday was the last day of school - wow this year went fast!
Ella had a fantastic year in kindergarten. I've forgotten how much they learn so quickly at that age. She also made a lot of friends this year and was invited to umpteen birthday parties for girls in her class. She is VERY excited about being a First grader!
They had a Clap Out for the 8th graders - the 7th graders, teachers and parents lined the hallways as the 8th graders toured the building one last time and we all clapped them out of the building (and they promptly locked the doors behind them). I can't even say "clap out" with out tearing up and getting mushy. They do it at our elementary school too for the 5th graders moving on to the 6th grade building. Seems like yesterday that we were clapping him out there...and now I have a HIGH SCHOOLER!

0 comments:
Post a Comment