Silas informed me this morning that...
"when I get big I'm going to buy my underwear at K-Mart and I'm going to have a big pee-pee and my underwear will have a hole in it and I am going to go pee-pee out of the hole". And he said all that without taking a breath of air.
He also informed my mom a couple weeks ago that his pee looks like chicken noodle soup (but without the noodles I hope) - he called her in to see it.
And while I'm divulging info, I should also mention yesterday's ride home from Kelly's. I hear the kids in the back, talking funny - accents or something. Somewhat British sounding. Just being goofy. Silas likes to copy Ella (and that often makes her mad) and I hear Ella say something to him, then says it again, and again...until finally I realize that she is calling him a "Smart Ass" but with a British accent. "Smaaaat Auss" is how it sounded until I asked her what she was saying, to which she clearly replied: SMART ASS. She has clearly been watching too much Benny Hill....
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love them.
And I promise it is just a coincidence that Ella decides to call her brother a SA on the way home from my house. She most certainly did not hear that in my house. Dumbass maybe but not smart ass. ;)
That's to funny. I love it. Kids say the darnest things..
Thanks for the laugh- Si is going to be something. Smart ass is mild compared to what they have heard during football season!
ANY BENNY HILL IS TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT SILAS HAS SUCH HIGH GOALS AND AMBITIONS IN LIFE. AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, YA GOTTA START SOMEWHERE.
EL PAPERINO AKA PROUD OF HIS GRANDKIDS GUY
It's always good when the first curse words are part of a funny story. Something to laugh at for years to come.
Great stuff!
Post a Comment