Thursday, May 21, 2009

Race for the Cure and Chicago


Saturday, May 16 was my very first Race for the Cure. What an amazing, inspiring event. I have never seen so many people at an event like this!
I was on the Heather Pick team (with about 6,000 others!) so I got to wear the pink wig.


Me and Margie

Donna and me

Margie and Sarah

Wonderful walk and I'm already looking forward to next year's!

Immediately after the walk, I ran home, threw my bags together for a 4 day trip with Beth to Chicago to help Andrea out with baby Lucy while Tom was out of town. And OH, she is gorgeous!!

(yes, my ovaries are sending me subliminal messages about needing another baby...)


While I was gone, Justin held down the fort, and did a great job as usual.
He even gave Si a haircut, which was desperately needed.



Doesn't he look like such a big boy??
He's also getting very tall. I think he's going through a growth spurt because he's been sleeping almost 12 hours at night. Which means all those shorts and t-shirts I just bought him won't fit much longer!!


1 comments:

Jodi said...

Great job! I hope to walk with you next year so remind me :)
As usual your pics are great of Lucy....

Related Posts with Thumbnails