Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ewwww....gross!

We have the Yertle tank on the kitchen counter right now until Justin can get it back to Mason's room. Ella and Si were having fun watching him this morning and then Justin let them pet the turtle-dude.


Justin left to do some work stuff and a few minutes later I look over to see Silas dipping his hands in the water, and then drinking it - GAG! How gross is that (enlarge the photo and you'll see how gross)?!


Justin ate a worm once when he was a kid so I guess it could be worse...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Gross!!!

Kelly Syferd said...

Ewwww!

James family and pets said...

Sarah ate a handful of cat litter when she was 1. It was beyond gross, I called poison control, they said she'd be fine.

Anonymous said...

SO, WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH DRINKIN' A LITTLE TURTLE WATER? THE TURTLE DRINKS IT AND HE'S JUST FINE!! MAYBE IT WILL HELP HIM BE A BETTER SWIMMER. OR MAYBE HE'LL GROW A COOL HARD ,CRUSTY, OLD SHELL ON HIS BACK.
EL PAPERINO, AKA WINE DELIVERY GUY, AKA ANONYMOUS

Related Posts with Thumbnails