Monday, July 21, 2008

Medicine cabinet

Justin got all itchy and had a few hives today - not sure why - no new food, lotion, soap, etc. Anyway, I gave him Benedryl from our medicine cabinet. I sat the box on my desk and noticed hours later that the expiration on the box was 2/2008 - not too bad...except on closer inspection the 8 is a 3 - it expired in February 2003! How in the world is this still in my medicine cabinet? That was 2 children and one move ago!
I was most likely nesting in 2/2003 (Ella was born in March '03) but obviously never nested as far as the medicine chest!


What were you doing in February 2003??

6 comments:

James family and pets said...

I have done that several times with medication that expired several years ago, it hasn't killed us yet, so hopefully Justin will survive it.

Anonymous said...

The good news it should not kill him but if he was having a true reaction it probably did no good.
In Feb of 2003, it was winter and Ashlee was too so I suspect I was caring for a sick child and not sleeping.

Kelly Syferd said...

LOL, that would so happen in this house too.
Feb 2003---like you, probably nesting, and being scared to death of child birth!

DougJillAbsandAl said...

Gosh, in Feb 2003 - the girls had just turned 2. So we were probably drinking ALOT! As far as the meds go...probably a good time to clean out the med cabinet. I also learned that you should throw out all old sunscreen and buy new...

eastmoormom said...

2003...big move to emo...hubby had new and exciting job....life was full of potential!!!

The Christensens said...

In February 2003 Kelly was 6 months old and I was teaching 1st grade at Highland Elementary School! So long ago!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails