Justin got his hair cut yesterday - very, very short - a 2 all over. When Silas saw him he said "I don't like you hair, go put you hat on" - what a rotten little thing he is!
Silas was rubbing his eyes yesterday afternoon (because he refused to take a nap again and was exhausted) - Justin said to him, "ah, you must be a sleepy boy, you need a nap" - To which Silas replied "I no need nap! I need eye-drops!"
Rotten as he is, my favorite memory this weekend was him coming downstairs Saturday morning and before I saw him, I heard his little voice say "Good Morning Mommy" and then saw him dragging his blankie down the steps. What a doll baby!
Look at what a good girl Zoe is...
This is our dilapidated Martin birdhouse. The sky was such a beautiful color last night.
I just love these snap peas - but I snapped too hard pulling one off today and broke the stem. It still has a baby pea pod on it so, I decided to put it in a vase of water to try to save his little pea pod life (so that I can then eat him...)
We have lots of doctor appointments this week. I have an appointment with the orthodontist this afternoon - I'd better get some good news! Mason goes for his annual check up tomorrow and then his arm looked at on Wednesday. We hope that he gets the short, waterproof cast then too! That will make life easier!
A funny cartoon I had to post - this is SO something that would happen around here!
Click on it to make it bigger Mom!
Click on it to make it bigger Mom!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:
You crack me up- thanks for the laugh on a Monday
I SAW THAT CARTOON AND IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT THAT IT COULD BE ANY OF YOU (SHAWN, JP, OR SHRINKS) WITH SMALL KIDS. ZOE IS A WONDERFUL DOG TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE LITTLE URCHINS THAT CRAWL OVER HER. I THINK THAT I WILL NOMINATE HER FOR SAINTHOOD. THEM THAR GRANDKIDS IS PRETTY DARN CUTE TOO.
EL PAPERINO, AKA WINE DELIVERY GUY, AKA ANONYMOUS
Post a Comment