Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Lane blog game

Memory Lane...the tag that gets everyone involved

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!*

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

*I reserve the right to delete any offensive, mean, untrue, embarrassing, incriminating, unflattering, humiliating, this makes me look like a dork/a$$/b*tch/lush comments ;)

FYI- if you prefer to remain Anonymous, I'll see if I can guess who you are!


12 comments:

The Christensens said...

I remember meeting you for the first time about 1 day after we moved in. You were out in your yard gardening and I came over to ask if we could borrow a a wrench or something so we could put our beds together. You were very nice and had Justin get us some. Thanks!

the4bulls said...

I remember meeting you at the closing of our home. I had heard you were staying within the neighborhood - and then you said "Yeah - right across the street"!!!! It has turned out to be so great and I am so lucky to have you as neighbors and friends!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

I remember the first time you and Justin came to our home to interview me. I had a great feeling I was going to be watching Ella from that meeting! It is amazing how things have changed over the years!!
How lucky I am to have a great friend like you. I owe you lots of Thank You's.

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME THAT I MET YOU TOO. (YOU WERE ACTIVELY "STALKING" #2 SON). ACTUALLY, I THINK WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT YOU CAME TO NY TO SEE HIM (WHERE I AM CERTAIN THAT MOSAN WAS CONCEIVED), FOUND OUT THAT JUSTIN'S FATHER LIVED IN THE MIDDLE OF WINE, WINE, WINE COUNTRY AND THE REST IS AS THE SAY, HISTORY.
SORRY, I DON'T HAVE A BLOG FOR YOU TO COMMENT ON. OH WELL!
JBJ AKA EL PAPERINO AKA ANONYMOUS

Kelly Syferd said...

Like Melissa, I remember the first time you came over to interview me. I remember being so nervous beforehand and annoying Greg with my tons of questions but it went great and I am very lucky to be watching your kids. I just love them! And we really need to get together more often!

WineLover said...

El Pap,
I wouldn't have stalked Justin nearly as much if I hadn't known you'd end up as my wine dealer. And I'd say you were right about Mason's immaculate conception...

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I know where to begin but my first memory is you, Justin and Mas coming outside to meet us when we were over looking at the lot and hole that would soon be our house. I thought then we were going to have good neighbors but you are so much more than just a good neighbor. You guys our awesome friends and we are so lucky!!
I will leave out some of other great memories, they may not be apporpriate for a blog.

Jodi

James family and pets said...

My first memory of you was when we first moved into the house across the street from you, we saw Mason in his Bat Man costume everyday, he and Sarah were the same age, so we became friends and I've loved you ever since. Greg kept thinking your name was Terry for some reason.
But my best memory of you is all the times we get together, drink wine and just gab. What a great friend to have, oh and that one time you threw up by the side of my house was pretty funny :) hehehe had to get that one in there.

WineLover said...

Yes, that was one wicked virus that I had when I threw up!

Anonymous said...

I have been racking my brain and can't actually recall meeting you for the first time! One of my favorite memories is of meeting up with you, Justin, Donna, and Lee in Napa and spending the day wine tasting and eating great food. I was lucky enough to have your help with arranging furniture in my CA apartment while Justin and Lee arranged for your illegal wine shipment back to OH.

-Andrea

WineLover said...

Andrea -
that CA trip was sooo fun! And that was POTTERY we shipped back from CA ;)

what about the summer you lived with beth - that was an incredible amount of wine we drank...

Anonymous said...

I'm late getting into this game but can't resist including just one particular memory. I was at my new job working away when I received a phone call:
Me: "Hello"
Christa: "I think I'm pregnant"
Me: "Huh?...Holy shit!"
Christa: "Ya...holy shit."
Me: Are you sure?"
Christa: "We'll, when I called the doctors office to see if I could come in and get a test because I didn't believe the drugstore test could be right, the nurse on the phone said, "Honey, that's pretty much the same test we use. If it says you're pregnant, then you're pregnant"
Me: "Wow. I'll be right over."
Then I wnt into my bosses office to explain why it was critically important that I leave RIGHT NOW and wouldn't be back for the remainder of the day.
Such a great memory considering how it's all worked out.
And just how many times have we rushed to each other's side since then? Aren't we lucky?

Related Posts with Thumbnails