"Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together." - Carl Zwanzig
As usual, when I come home after leaving Justin in the house alone with the kids, there is typically something that has been broken, fixed and/or jimmy rigged. It has bugged him that the Go Diego Go Rescue pack that Si has does not have any straps on it. When I got home from book group Sunday night, it had straps. I didn't ask how long it took for him to construct these strap (none of the kids were bathed at 8:45pm so I figure it must have taken him quite awhile).
A few more pictures from our swimming weekend at Beth and Greg's. If you can't tell from all the pictures, we go over there and swim a lot. That's why we aren't allowed to call the James family or go within 200 yards of their property from around Labor Day until December 1st. They are SICK of us :)

8 comments:
We all know Justin has a love affair with duct tape and obviously can find many uses for it. At least Si has his backpack back.
By the way- great pool photographer :) The one of Si and his toes was a favorite too. He turned at the perfect time.
If the photographer had her tip jar with her she might have gotten some $$ :)
We are never sick of you guys!!!
On the west side that's 200 mph tape. :-)
Did Justin have anything to do with the almost life size giraffe made out of duct tape in the CFD at Main Library?
Isn't anyone going to make fun of Justin's hat?
the wesside has it's own language for sure!
Justin didn't want to burn the top of his balding head :)
The bald look is so the new fashion trend these days :)
I AM DEFINITELY A PROUD PAPA TO SEE THE RESOURCEFULNESS OF MY SON (I MEANT THE DUCT TAPE AND NOT THE HAT)(WHICH IS CUTE ON SILAS, ONLY NOT ON HIM). YES, YES, I AM ONE PROUD PAPA.
EL PAPERINO, AKA WINE DELIVERY GUY
Post a Comment