







_____________
UPDATES:
I had an ortho(dontist) appt. yesterday - I go back in 2 weeks and should be able to get these suckers off my teeth shortly after that!! He wanted me to put a few more brackets on and then go another 4-6 weeks. He wanted to correct more of my bite. I told him I didn't think I was up for that (yes, I'm a wimp and don't have much patience...)
Mason had HIS ortho(pedic) doc appt. today - all looks good with the arm. He will go back in 2 weeks and he should be able to get a short, waterproof cast on at that point.
Margie - has her 3rd round of chemo this Friday - say a prayer that all goes well and the side effects stay at a minimum.
And the BTEAM - our friends Doug and Sheri - Doug will be taking part in a clinical trial soon and they will be moving back to OH-IO this summer as well. Please pray for them!
__________________________
KID WORDS:
I told Ella yesterday when she was doing something that she shouldn't (can't remember what):
ME: No Ella, you are too little to do that.
Ella: (In her very huffy tone that she's perfected) I'm not little, I'm MEDIUM!!!
This one, you'd have to talk to us on the phone often to get:
Me: (hanging up with Justin today): "Umm, bye-bye now"
Silas: (looking perplexed) "Why you say UMM bye-bye? I say bye-bye"
______________
AND Last but NOT least - Happy 1st Birthday to Baby James of our NV Bennett-Younger clan! We love you!

2 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my photoblog. I love when people let me know they were there. I used to live in Ohio too. What a great place. Wish we were still there.
BABY JAMES SURE IS A CUTIE!! OF COURSE I DO MAKE CUTE GRANDCHILLINS'
EL PAPERINO
Post a Comment