between the Indians AND Yankees that is. He grew up in Upstate NY as a Yankees fan, moved to Cleveland in middle school and became an Indians fan and we've been Indians fans forever.
It appears that now he is finding his inner Yankee-ism again and I cannot say that I am happy about it. This is what happens when I'm out of the house (I'm sure Grandpa J will love this...). Personally, it makes me want to file for sole custody...or maybe I'll just become a Denver Broncos fan this NFL season (the team any loyal Browns fan loathes)...
__________________
On a side note (or maybe I was passive-aggressively trying to punish my husband), I broke a personal record today for the longest time spent at Target in a single visit. When I was checking out, the lead cash register guy (the one that walks up and down the check-out isles and makes sure all lines are flowing smoothly) stopped short when he saw my stuff piled on the check out counter and exclaimed (and I quote) "HOLY Mackerel!" and then started bagging my stuff for the poor cashier. I'm not sure if I should be proud or hightail it back for a 2nd round of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace classes.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We always new Justin had issues so why are you surprised with this flip flopping between teams?
What on earth did you buy??
Jodi
And I thought I had issues at Target. So what was the grand total? I hope you got something for yourself too!
YOU GO GIRL (ELLA)!! I LOVE THAT CHEER! GOOD JOB. GRANPA J SURE IS PROUD!! YUP, BETWEEN ELLA'S CHEERING AND SILAS'S HAT, WE GOT SOME REAL GREAT YANKEE FANS OUT THERE! KEEP IT UP KIDS. I'M SURE UNCLE SHAWN IS PROUD OF YOU TOO. IN FACT HE PROBABLY HAS MOLLY PRACTICING HER YANKEE CHEERS AS I TYPE THIS. WE'LL BE THERE NEXT WEEKEND FOR HUDSON'S #1 SO SHE SHOULD BE ALMOST AS GOOD AS ELLA BY THEN.
I AM SURPRISED THOUGH, I NEVER, NEVER, EVER TOOK CHRISTA TO BE A SORE LOSER.
EL PAPERINO AKA WINE DELIVERY GUY
Post a Comment