Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo..

how about you, you, you....

Our $19.99 group picture...suckers!


Ella - Trent - Si



We spent a lot of time watching the gorillas



And they enjoyed watching us - I love the one holding his head.



Ella was brave and petted Maury, the 17 year old snake that is blind because of cataracts - but she wouldn't touch 300 pound Fluffy.



Si and Daddy

Ran into a peacock on our way out

As we were leaving the gorilla area, Justin told me to hurry and take a picture - I had my big zoom lens on and didn't realize until I zoomed WAY in that...

This guy is made of wood...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS THEM THERE ANIMALS REAL IN THE PICTURE? LOOK PRETTY LIFE-LIKE TO ME. FOUND OUT BY ACCIDENT THAT IFEN YOU INADVERTENTLY CLICK ON A PICTURE IT BLOWS WAY, WAY, WAY UP. SCAREY!!)BIG, BIG SNAKE. I WOULDN'T HAVE PETTED IT EITHER! JBJ AKA EL PAPERINO ETC,ETC,ETC

Related Posts with Thumbnails